- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Prepare shop drawings and as-built drawings, and ensure documentation and records in use are reviewed, approved by the consultant.
- Ensure the distribution of the approved shop drawings with latest revision.
- Study and prepare requests for information, follow up subcontractor’s progress.
- Interact with Material Engineer regarding the material submittal and specifications; resolve any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
- Prepare technical and material submittals.
- Provide and gather all the required technical documents such as drawings, manuals and instructions for construction team.
- Manage quantity surveying and change orders.
- Review and issue order to pay for subcontractors’ invoices.
- Follow up and log the invoices from the client.
- Follow up shop drawing approval, material submittal approvals
- Conduct quantity surveying for all executed work.
- Prepare third-party billing.
- Prepare engineering drawing log.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
Gama Construction is an Egypt-based Company that delivers turnkey construction projects for a diverse group of high-profile clients. Founded in 1991, and a member of Triangle Group since August 2010.
See all Careers and Jobs at Gama Construction
Registered as class “A” in general construction by the...