- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job
To execute property sales to achieve monthly sales targets while ensuring high-quality customer service; and identifying opportunities for growing sales volume, market shares, and profitability to grow future business.
- Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall company’s target.
- Understands business implications of decisions and displays orientation to profitability.
- Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
- Actively prospects and acquires new accounts.
- Producing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
- Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads with face to face presentation and meetings with clients and providing them the utmost customer service.
- Prepares and recommends the Sales budget and monitors financial performance versus the budget to ensure alignment.
- Identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability per property sales.
- Ensure that the key accounts are effectively managed.
- Ensures to submit consistent property sales plans every month or quarterly for corporate sales review and revenue update.
- Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the Sales Manager.
About this Company
Westpark is one of pioneered projects of Egyptian Arab Company For Development the leader real estate developer. Specialized in luxury real estate projects, we have been offering unique comprehensive products meeting our elite clients' highest expectations. EGY-DEV...
See all Careers and Jobs at Westpark