- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Identifying Ingredients dependent issues within formulation
- Pre formulation studies .
- Processing all lab tests required for the new formulations and follow up all the physical and chemical testing .
- Participating in transforming R&D product development efforts into scalable manufacturing process and robust and quality products.
- Assisting in troubleshooting and overcoming productions problems to enable smooth transfer of new products into production
- Ensuring the implementation of Current Good Manufacturing Processes (cGMP) as well as other set standards to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.آ
- Preparing all the documentations of new formulation file. Producing the first 3 validation آ production batches within the validation team completing the BPR Ensures that all activities in his unit or section are done according the relevant cGMP
- ISO standards (ISO 9001/2008, ISO 14001/2004, and OHSAS 18001/2007).
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Rameda is a modern pharmaceutical company, manufacturing and marketing a wide range of high quality pharmaceutical products, based on its own development as well as cooperation with multinational companies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rameda