- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and customers.
- Assess and recommend ideal shipping methods, routing or carriers to meet necessary parameters, specifications and costs.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, transport costs, shipping doc’s and efficiency.
- Schedule and track inbound and outgoing shipments.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, transportation and customer services.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Assure proper renewal of agency’s agreements and form 14.
- Liaise with banks to avail limits for bank guarantee’s, letter of Credits and documentary collecting.
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Coordinate with other departments for the registration of the vendor lists, Egyptian Federation for Construction & Building Contractors, Import and Export Control.
- Maintain, keep track and arrange for the assembly and board meetings.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints while complying with laws and regulations.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services Import and Export
About this Company
UGEI is an Egyptian Group in a unique position having its own vast resources, experience and skill
See all Careers and Jobs at United Group For Engineering And Investment
base that can be accessed from both timeously and efficiently to meet and commit on any
challenge. UGEI acting as a Consultation and Solution providers;...