- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Focusing on the marine construction equipment sales & marketing
- Identify and qualify new opportunities in co-ordination with Sales Manager.
- Capture customer requirements and articulate our proposition to solve customer’s immediate problem.
- Represent our company in sales visits, which may include technical presentations, client meetings, workshops etc.
- Work with UGEI customers or other experts to analyze clients’ requirements and propose solutions.
- Carryout Operation Testing with client’s equipment, conduct demonstrations and machine trials on client site.
- Provide technical support for client and respond to technical queries.
- Deliver training to partners and operator staff in our products, using our standard training material.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders inside customers during bid process.
3 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
UGEI is an Egyptian Group in a unique position having its own vast resources, experience and skill
See all Careers and Jobs at United Group For Engineering And Investment
base that can be accessed from both timeously and efficiently to meet and commit on any
challenge. UGEI acting as a Consultation and Solution providers;...