- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for daily finance operations including managing accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, banking matters, collection & preparing daily journal etc.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Manage cash flow & office petty cash
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation, and legislation
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
The Address Investments' is one of the leading real estate companies in Egypt and Middle East with a long-term vision to gain recognition as a trusted brand to ensure major contribution in a healthy developing Real Estate Market. We are a renowned group of experts &...
See all Careers and Jobs at The Address Investment for Real Estate Consultancy