- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Collaborate with product, technical, and operational teams to determine business and technical requirements for new product delivery
- Manage medium-sized portfolio of projects strategically, identifying synergies amongst a series of inter-related projects to help define an optimal project roadmap
- Meeting periodically with leadership to discuss work stream project status, progress, issues, and risks.
- Maintaining an overall IT project plan representing the work of the Application Development team, across the various applications and products.
- Ability to dynamically lead project estimates, time-lines, feasibility and alternative solutions
- Scheduling, facilitating, and documenting the Application Development Status meetings, along with provision of associated meeting minutes
- Oversight and direction on the architecture and design of Mobile Applications by providing technical ideas and high-level conceptual insights with varying degrees of technical knowledge for completion of projects
- Oversight of the individual Application Developers and development teams, and the completion of objectives, tasks and deliverables.
- Leading / coordinating in-house and out source work
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Online Media Telecommunications
Minimum 2 years experience at:
- Mobile app development
- Technology based project management and/or project lead experience for major Software Application/Mobile Development projects
- Knowledge and experience in both Native & Hybrid software development projects
- Development and management experience with both Native [iOS & Android] & Hybrid Mobile Applications
- Proven experience leading or managing a team of both in-house and offshore Application Developers
- Proven ability to spearhead projects, facilitate application status meetings, and achieve milestones with accuracy and consistency
- Proven experience with implementing and managing Software Products and Mobile Application and Solutions.
- Understand the challenges being addressed by engagement and collaboration with team members, clients and stakeholders
- Excellent Technical Writing and Communication skills
About this Company
FM2apps is Boutique startup company specializing in Mobile Apps Development , Web design and Media services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Fm2apps
we are active in ME region (UAE, Saudi Arabia and Egypt ) with ambitious plans to cover the Whole ME Region
Our HO in Cairo Egypt and opening shortly a representative office in Dubai ,UAE.