- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- A game producer, is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of a game, on time and within budget is required. The producer should be responsible for the development (resources, deadlines, content) of mobile games. The successful candidate will manage a team of Designers, Programmers and 2D/3D Artists.
- Assign tasks and manage projects for teams of designers, programmers, artists and testers;
- Manage the development of new games throughout all production stages: concept, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold;
- Overseeing quality in collaboration with the Managers and the internal/external experts;
- Collaborate with the marketing and business teams to direct the creation of new games based on marketing research and create new advertising programs;
- Responsible for ensuring that no modification is made to the game in the commit lock stage.
- Work together with the Product Owner to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Sales, and Business Analysts, for understanding the system’s functional and non-functional requirements
- Collaborate with the Product Management in defining the Product Vision
- Demonstrate leadership abilities to our clients with the deployment of game upgrades, enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules
- Provide a game development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets, based on the state-of-the-art technologies
- Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed
- Coordinate release and sprint planning
- Conduct daily scrum meetings
- Monitor individual employees’ performance
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Games Computer Software
About this Company
Zealous Interactive is a gaming studio located in Cairo - Egypt. We are specialized in game development using augmented reality technologies. We provide state of the art visuals and gaming experience at a very low development cost. Our team consists of professional Developers, Modellers, Animators and Sound Engineers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Zealous Interactive