- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Back-End PHP Developer - Alexandria
Alexandria - Egypt
- Research and Study the documentations, tutorial that will set a framework to build the Product.
- Structure and Design the web-based programs Back End.
- Co-operate with the Designer to produce the HTML/CSS layout and integrate it with the back-end
- Creates and modifies applications by converting project requirements into code.
- Project management responsible to lead the developer's team to develop, enhance, maintain, or customize relevant applications.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with the account manager, marketing managers, art directors and supportive team.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a workflow chart and diagram using knowledge of technical capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into relevant development language.
- Coordinate with the integrated team in designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining applications and programs.
- Designs, develops, tests, implements and maintains applications systems and programs
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree or relevant academic experience from an accredited college or university in Computer Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or other information technology-related field to include coursework in systems analysis and applications programming using high level computer programming languages and developmental tools.
- 4+ years of experience developing, testing, implementing and maintaining applications systems including applications and programs using high level generally accepted programing languages.
- Language used PHP or Ruby or Python.
- Cross Platform Mobile App “Phone Gap”
- Angular js
- Node js
- Ability to work on complex problems where independent action and a high degree of initiative are required.
- Exercises considerable judgment within broadly defined practices and procedures to select methods, processes and techniques for designing tools and delivering information.
Professional Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Proficiency and creativity
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovates data visualization and presentation techniques
- Agency background is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Manage tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Be able to see other people's point of view and cope with criticism.
- Be able to work within extended project nature and tight timelines
Programmer Skills And Qualifications:
- General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing.
About this Company
Caduceus Lane is a leading entrepreneurial company that serves specialized strategic marketing and corporate medical consultation for healthcare domains and pharmaceuticals industries, employing a ‘pioneer networking business model’ that would create high-quality marketing...
See all Careers and Jobs at Caduceus Lane