- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Responsible for executing POs, request all required approvals and conduct effective interaction with Product Managers, Sales and Finance Teams, while maintaining compliance with corporate policy.
- Responsible for reviewing and submitting approved POs to suppliers.
- Ensures that goods are shipped in the most timely & efficient manner while targeting cost reduction, freight savings & contractual requirements
- Arrange with suppliers/freight forwarder for shipping the products & arrange for preparing all shipping documents & ensure that all documentation meets import/export regulations & customer requirements, & ensure that any other required documents/approvals will be available for clearance purpose
- Provide an interface with finance department, coordinate with it to process supplier payables & maintain supplier SOA
- Responsible for starting the clearance process for clearing the products ordered & shipped, & responsible for tracking the shipment status from shipment arrival through delivery to company/customer warehouse.
- Communicate with the clearance agent to clear the goods & ensures that goods are cleared in the most timely and efficient manner while targeting cost reduction, clearance expenses savings and contractual requirements.
- Arrange with relevant departments and clearance agent for preparing all documents required for clearance purposes including customs certificate, Form4, Authorities approvals, etc.,
- Performs various other duties as requested
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Silicon21
• Silicon21 is an Egyptian Shareholding company
• Established in mid- 1996 as a specialized Value-Added Distributor of computer networking and data communications products
• Operating from Egypt, UAE
• Head office Location is in Nasr...