- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation Allowance, Mobile Allowance& Medical Care...
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Primary purpose of the job :
- At this position the employee is responsible for mentoring and coaching Luxor Branch sales & Service staff performance & dealing with non-performing gap; in order to accomplish targets, also to increase benefits & market share; by developing an effective sales & marketing plan.
- Establishes Luxor Branch Budget
- Establish Luxor Branch forecast for Sales, Service & PSSR Engineers.
- Work closely with the product Managers and key accounts to develop and implement revenue and achieve budget.
- Coordinate with Product Support Manager in resolving after sales issues.
- Implements branch objectives by developing branch action plans.
- Develop plans and motivational schemes for Branch Sales Engineers, Service Engineers & Parts & Service sales engineers.
- Managing records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
- Collecting data about prices, technical data & stock for competitors.
- Responsible for all product-related activities.
- Prepares personal/vacation/sick reports for Luxor Branch personnel.
- Reviews all product support personnel’ timesheet reports and submits them to PSD Manager & Human Resources in a timely manner.
- Leads energize and engages individuals to achieve personal development and business goals.
- Assure understanding and compliance with all company policies, quality procedures and relevant government regulations.
- Handle Customer issues and complains and maintain a good image of PEG.
- Reads situations quickly, steps up to conflict and finds common ground to gain cooperation and resolution.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 100% achievement of the assigned target
- Call reports for both existing and prospective customers
- Effective follow-up on submitted quotations and tenders
- Effective follow up for Service operations
- Increase market coverage
10 to 12 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
The PICO Group started in 1974 working in trading activities. Over the past decades, PICO has grown to become one of Egypt’s leading private sector groups with activities in a variety of areas. Over its growth journey, PICO has developed an extensive set of expertise in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at PICO Engineering Services Co.