- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Initiating and managing the relations with the analysts in different consultancy and research firms to improve the positioning of Egypt in different reports and indices
- Design and develop work plans for implementation of Go To Market programs as well as managing, directing, and assigning the tasks included in the work plan to the unit team members, and maintain the required follow-up to ensure attaining the required deliverables.
- Suggest programs to address the market opportunities and report them to the department director
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders, including Egyptian service providers, multinationals, analysts, channel partners, commercial offices of embassies, etc., for the implementation of effective marketing programs
- Managing different programs for supporting the export growth potentials of selected industry niches.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the unit, including setting objectives for subordinates, directing work; assigning tasks, and appraising performance
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at ITIDA
Since its establishment, ITIDA’s core ideology was: “Spearheading the development of Egypt`s
ICT industry to increase its global competitiveness, which will make it a key contributor to the country economic growth”.