- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Medical Insurance - Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Senior Software Developer will be responsible for participating in different activities like problem definition, proposing new solutions, problem solving and brainstorming, conflict resolution, technical design, debugging, documentations, reviewing the code, writing unit tests, and implementing new applications.
Senior Developer need to have enough experience in handling releases, application configuration layering, building and automation. Will be involved in all phases of team development including project
scoping, team building, working with business leads and project managers, managing deadlines, understanding and articulating priorities, coding and delivering results.
Senior level responsibilities:
- Handle entire software development cycle, end to end.
- Support other team members and acts as a technical reference.
- Gather information/requirements accurately
- Aptly manages team demands on his/her time and shows willingness/ability to delegate technical execution or responsibilities when appropriate.
- Instructing, influencing, and enabling others to achieve company, project, and team related goals.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Establish what a client needs, delegate projects to team members and follow-up to verify all projects are completed on time and as requested.
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor degree in computer science or any other related field.
- 2-4 Years of relevant experience.
- Familiar with working in an environment where products have to be delivered to specific time-scales.
- Strong multi-tasking skills and analysis skills.
- Solid understanding of object oriented design concepts (OOD, SOLID).
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts (OOP).
- Solid understanding of Design Patterns.
- Familiar understanding of Software Architecture.
- Familiar understanding of Hosting and Deployment.
- Familiar understanding of Automation testing.
- Solid understanding of database design and querying concepts.
- Familiarity with version control concepts.
- Understanding target audiences’ needs, tasks, and goals and translating them into creative concepts and functional components.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Development skills, production value and attention.
About this Company
Ibtikar Technologies started by a group of visionaries with the simple mantra; making people lives easier all the time. The years from our creation in 2010 have been a joy ride of a struggle as we made strategic cooperation partnerships in the MENA region and with the likes of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibtikar