- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provides direct assistance with the registration of new and existing products supplied by the plant to Foreign markets
- Gathering, evaluating, organizing, managing and collating all Export regulatory related information on registration instructions and regulations in a variety of formats.
- Manage and facilitate all Export registration related activities.
- Studying Export scientific and legal documents.
- Complete forms and requests originating from foreign government agencies.
- Obtaining marketing permission in foreign markets.
- Obtains/generates information to be submitted to foreign regulatory authorities and prepares required regulatory documentation & dossiers.
- Ensuring compliance with MOH regulations in Export countries.
- Liaising and negotiating with foreign regulatory authorities.
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in Export regulatory legislation and guidelines
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Orchidia served as the local agent for a number of known multinational pharmaceutical companies from 1993 till 2002.During this period, Orchidia was responsible for launching, marketing and distribution of a wide range of eye care and general medicine products in Egypt. * Dr....
See all Careers and Jobs at Orchidia Pharmaceutical Industries