- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
About the Job
- Responsible for opening & closing the show room as per the company attendance policy.
- Responsible for setting the work table for the show room staff and adapting the attendance, leaves & work flaw for them.
- Responsible for implementing the penalties as per company policies &labor law.
- Responsible for following up show room cash flow & expenses.
- Responsible for Sending the required daily reports
- Responsible for writing a detailed reports for infractions with determining the responsible person
- Responsible for Ensuring the safety of fixed assets & report the required maintenance for the show room
- Responsible for developing & increasing the show room sales as per company vision & strategy
- Responsible for achieving the show room monthly target
- Responsible for ensuring that staff performance & technical knowledge meets the standards
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction
- Responsible for ensuring that stock meets requirements
- Responsible for ensuring that the inventory has been stored properly and easily accessible
- Responsible for Identifying the items that are unfit for sale and send out a weekly report with the identification and characterization of the defect found
- Responsible for issuing invoices for the customers & handed over them the items after compliance with invoice.
More than 7 years
High School (or equivalent) at least
About this Company
Established in 2007, Arabian Company for Trading (ACT) had successfully begun its operations in Egypt and Jordan. Being one of the leading suppliers for Glass hardware, accessories and Automatic/Revolving doors solutions in Egypt, ACT, has accumulated a wide and diversified...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabian Company for Trading