- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
Primary purpose/objective of the job
To follow up both existing and prospective customers within a prescribed geographical area/customer list/market segment/specific industry and maximize sales of valves within trading guidelines established by the management.
To forecast business potential within his territory for short term (3 months) and to report on market conditions and competitive activity.
- Make planned sales calls on all existing and prospective buyers to ensure cost-effective coverage of his sales territory and to report outcome via the call report system.
- Achieve target sales volume and turnover.
- Submit valves quotations, technical submittals and follow up with customers/consultants up to the stage of order finalization, releasing payment and material delivery.
- Cooperate with the application engineers as required in quotations and technical submittals preparation.
- Make professional client presentations that promote price- value advantage.
- Submit accurate sales forecasts for his territory.
- Report on all relevant competitive/market activities/Quotations/Orders/customer payment.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge.
- Handle and follow up payment collection based on each case payment conditions. Submit LGs requests to Finance. Follow up LGs status and make sure to return on time.
- Assist as required in valves installation and trouble-shooting.
- Operate independently within the company guidelines to satisfy customer needs.
- Organize and analyze workload distribution to achieve sales target of each brand within the division.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Energy and Utilities
About this Company
Comet is the sole agent of KSB pumps and valves ,one of the leading contractors, service providers and turnkey suppliers for water projects in Egypt. Our main domain of business cover:
See all Careers and Jobs at COMET
Wastewater Treatment Projects