- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Research, recognize and apply top industry trends, where appropriate, to business solutions.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Create functioning prototypes of early-stage solutions for evaluation by customers and internal stakeholders.
- Create, improve and use sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and/or documentation that articulate site and application structure and organization, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.).
- Create and own overall visual aesthetic of our solutions.
- Create images, icons, color schemes, etc.
- Ensure a high level of usability for all users.
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure our overall company brand fits nicely with our product.
- Collaborate directly with clients and stakeholders on a regular basis, presenting prototypes and/or design mockups to communicate concepts.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure that what they build meets your exacting standards of beauty and consistency across all our products.
- Be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching. (Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle).
- Continually keep updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of typography, iconography, color, layout, and data visualization
- Mastery of common visual design tools (Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator)
- Creative ideas for the problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to design within the confines of Standards and Patterns
- Mobile and responsive design experience.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
About this Company
Dimofinf Inc provides a wide variety of IT solutions including shared hosting, dedicated servers, web design/developing, E-marketing, and Dimofinf CMS, the leading Arabic content management system. Dimofinf's highly experienced staff of IT engineers provides 24/7/365 support....
See all Careers and Jobs at Dimofinf Operations Center