- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare and maintains accounting records which may include general Accounting, costing, or budget data.
- Examines, analyzes and interprets accounting records for the purpose of giving advice or preparing statements.
- Review of daily journal entries for support and accuracy
- Consolidate, review and present quarterly business unit schedule submission
- Prepare policies and procedures, management reports and closely coordination with the finance manager for effective planning and cost management.
- Recording of fixed assets and effective inventory management.
- Study and recommend capital investments and ensure recording of fixed assets and effective inventory management.
7 to 15 years
Not Specified at least