- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Chemical Engineers are responsible for the chemical, biochemical and physical processes and machinery used to transform raw materials into valuable products.
- Testing new processes
- Collecting data required to make improvements and modifications
- Overseeing the construction of new plants
- Using and developing process simulation software to work out the best Production methods
- Purchasing and installing equipment
- Using scientific principles related to magnitude, momentum, heat transfer etc
- Supervising plant operations
- Investigating and troubleshooting plant/process problems
- Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines and within financial budgets
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification and to appropriate capacities
- Assessing safety and environmental issues
- Liaising with installation/project engineers and specialists
- Ensuring safe working conditions and compliance with health and safety legislation.
About this Company
RUBEX is an Egyptian joint-stock company.RUBEX was established in 1987, the complex includes: A factory for plastic products, a factory for acrylic sheets, a factory for acrylic bathtubs، shower trays and shower cabinets, and a factory for toilet seats according to the international standards of quality.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rubex Egypt