- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
20,000 to 25,000 EGP per month, Medical Insurance - Social Insurance
About the Job
Who You Are
You are a dynamic, driven professional with a passion for success – yours, your company’s and your customer’s. You bring knowledge and expertise in the creation of systems management tool for large complex projects or related technical fields, strong communication and collaboration skills, and you always conduct yourself with the highest professionalism and integrity.
AMAD Group has an opening for a highly skilled and self-motivated Technical Manager, Software and Application Development to join our rapidly growing team.
This position is responsible for leading a team of software developers that architect and design the tools necessary for systems automation.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead an software developing team that architects and design Systems Automation tools.
- Collaborate with project managers that are responsible for driving the developing team to meet life cycle phase requirements and for providing status to the product team
- Drive project planning and day to day execution for projects implementation and report status to company Deputy Chairman.
- Writes product requirement documents, implements and tracks development timelines, and negotiates feature sets with the development leads and product teams.
- Provides guidance to team members within the latitude of established company policies. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).
- Ensures the timely, thorough and accurate completion of all engineering projects.
- Oversees the preparation of new or modified designs.
- Ensures documentation packages are complete.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Acts as advisor to the team to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems. Develops and administers schedules and performance requirements; has budget responsibilities.
- Participates with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives. Regularly interacts with executives.
AMAD Group. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with AMAD will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
More than 15 years
Not Specified at least
Key Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- 10 years of related experience, with minimum of 5 years’ previous management experience
- Significant experience with programming languages and tools, General Concepts in architecting and design, software development methodologies and frameworks.
- Significant and strong technical background in the building of tools needed in large systems automation
- Development experience (e.g. distributed web services, DevOps automation, etc.)
- Experience managing a team of 10-15 engineers, with daily practices, predictable output, and ability to maintain team execution
- Proven analytical skills and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, prioritize work and deliver software projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Work requires imaginative, thorough and practical solutions to a wide range of problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively across the function and across organizational boundaries, or with customers
About this Company
One World .. United Services | عالم واحد متحد الخدمات
See all Careers and Jobs at AMAD Group
AMAD Group is a leading services provider company with exceptional quality standers, with a focus on business and technical consultation. Our corporate culture and our purpose, vision, mission and values unite our...