- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Defines and delivers specific project components, ensuring assigned components meet agreed business objectives, agreed schedule and agreed budget.
- For the assigned task, formulates a proposed approach, plan and schedule and estimates costs to meet business objectives.
- Closely monitors progress against plan and ensures actions are taken to deliver according to the agreed schedule. Allocates project tasks to make the best use of resources. Presents proposals to business sponsors to validate those proposals.
- Plans, controls, and monitors development work while motivating a team.
- Assesses project risks and specifies contingencies.
- Ensures IMS quality processes are followed.
4 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Around the world health-care stakeholders are working to improve real-world patient outcomes through treatment innovations, care provision and access to health-care. For the information, technology and service solutions they need to drive new insights and approaches, they...
See all Careers and Jobs at IMS Health