- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Preferred
About the Job
- Making sure that the text matches the original text.
- Making sure that the spelling and style are correct.
- Identifying the change that need to be made.
- Editing any com-positional error in the copy.
- If necessary the translator should be asked to go over any problem detected or the editor will edit the problem himself to provide a quality translation.
- Proofreading, editing, reviewing all the translated drafts received from the translation team.
- Making sure that the translation meet the clients standards.
- Checking the language accuracy.
- Verifying facts, dates and statistics using standard reference sources.
- Checking the names, places and organizations are spelled properly.
- Ensuring that the material is free from mistakes.
- Reviewing copy to detect & correct errors in spelling punctuation, syntax
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
About this Company
db Group is a joint stock multisector business support corporation providing creative solutions for IT Development™, Multilingual Content™, PR & Events™, Business Advisory™ and Media Excellence™.
See all Careers and Jobs at db Group
db Group has been founded to provide a wide range of integrated...