- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are seeking a service oriented Information Technology Technician (IT Technician). You will install, maintain, and train users so that our systems and networks can reach highest efficiency.
- Develop a familiarity with all internal hardware/software systems and local networks.
- Troubleshoot problems with hardware/software (e.g. viruses, intrusion software, system overload, storage space issues).
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance activities with appropriate timing.
- Maintain inventory and physical location of all hardware devices.
- Provide feedback to Information Technology Manager regarding possible solutions to reoccurring issues and complex technical issues.
- Format/configure new workstations with computers and other devices.
- Train users about how to properly use and maintain company issued equipment.
- Recommend strategies to prevent downtime.
- Work with Network Administrator to develop best practices to increase network security.
- Oversee the company website
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at M & A Glass Processing Company
-M & A Glass Processing Group is a family owned business established in 1983.
-Throughout the years, we have followed the industry trends keeping up with the latest technologies and machinery available.
-We increased our product range and...