- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Incentives and Annual Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible of ensuring that products are delivered as per required specs, on time, through communication with Quality Engineers, Supply Chain & Logistics and Suppliers.
- Improving products workshop drawings.
- Implementing product manufacturing manual.
- Overseeing the development of products manufacturing.
- Coordinating teams of different aspects to ensure that all milestones are achieved within the agreed time-frames.
- Ensure product development, in accordance with design team by documenting of engineering design guides, tests and results , products specifications, and CAD data in accordance to manuals and hence receiving approval.
- Give and update the suppliers with all the requested data concerning product details and specs .
0 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
DE.CI, furniture brand originated in Egypt, combines the beauty and sophistication of art and the consistency and reliability of function. Every piece is inspired of all forms of art and everyday splendors of life, to bring you the elegance, luxury and comfort you deserve.
See all Careers and Jobs at DE.CI Cairo