- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Good Connections and previously dealt with the supplier and communicate effectively to check the best offers presented from their side.
- Receiving the Invoices and the Quotations and revising it with the finance department
- Compare and choose the best offer prices in the market.
- Working Directly with the purchasing and the booking manager
- Assisting the booking manager with dividing the job tasks to the purchasing coordinators in the department.
- Preferably owns a car
Basic Salary + Transportation Allowance
Education / Certification:
- Any bachelor degree from a reputable university, in addition to very good knowledge of the principles.
Related Fields Work Experience / Years:
- 2-3 minimum of solid years of experience in dealing with suppliers/advertising or marketing background is a plus.
- Preferable Male
- Must own a Car
About this Company
We are an independent experiential marketing agency who believes in purposeful brand experiences that change consumer and shopper behavior. We have been doing this since 2005.
See all Careers and Jobs at Benchmark
Our combined team of talented professionals provides decades of experience building...