- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
This position is responsible for managing software development teams by providing technical direction and helping to ensure that the project is completed on time.
- Responsible for conducting, leading and coordinating software development activities throughout the project, including key design decisions for the technology, structure and configuration of the system.
- Manage development teams by conducting daily stand ups, ensuring sprints are completed on time and removing impediments.
- Participate in code development partially by actively writing code and conducting unit testing
- Provide technical leadership for project and team through design and code reviews, ensuring best technical practices are applied.
- Participate in the interviewing, training, overseeing and appraising team members.
- Responsible for ensuring project estimates and schedules are created.
- Evaluate new technologies and evaluating how they could be integrated.
- Map the manpower needs for his team and participate in the recruitment process.
- Assists in technical backlog prioritization, planning and communication.
- Provides technical guidance and coaching to team members.
About this Company
Comsys is one of the leading Egyptian software companies established in 1984. Its main objective is providing the market with business integrated software to enhance the ability of organizations to generate ad-hoc reports on a timely, accurate and comprehensive basis, thus...
See all Careers and Jobs at Comsys Software