- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to produce and implement functional software solutions.
- You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
- Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
The Bee Interactive Media Group is a group of independent Internet companies that offer services across the entire Internet value chain, from consultancy to the execution of your online marketing strategy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Bee Interactive Ltd.