- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Cashier is responsible for handling the cash register systems and sales transactions (makes change, cashes checks, and issues receipts to customers). He greets, assists and serves customers on the shop floor at any and all points in the shopping experience, in order to ensure the provision of the highest standards of customer service and the achievement of maximum sales
- Greets customers and serves customers efficiently and courteously on the shop floor and/or at the cash register in order to ensure the provision of the highest standards of customer service at all points in the shopping experience
- Watches for and recognize security risks and thefts, preventing or handling these situations as far as possible in order to minimize losses.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payments and exchanges and security practices in order to ensure store policies are adhered to at all times
- Computes sales prices, total purchases, receives and processes cash or credit payments efficiently and courteously.
- Opens, closes and operates cash registers, counts money, separates charge slips, coupons and vouchers, balances cash drawers and makes deposits in order to ensure cash control is maintained at all times.
- Ensures accurate end of day closing.
About this Company
Quattro Trading Company was established in 2007. Quattro Trading is a premium fashion and home furniture retail company currently present in The Middle East and North Africa with expansion plans soon to follow.
See all Careers and Jobs at Quattro Trading & Services