- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Attend coordination/ kick off meetings as necessarily.
- Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Design, develop, code, test debug and improve system software.
- Review code and design.
- Assist in developing and applying test plans.
- Assist in product assembly.
- Develop Bill of Material documents.
- Indicate electrical specifications of required cables and pin assignment.
- Integrate and test functionality with other parts of the system
- Perform initial and field tests.
- Participate in product assembly.
- Identify and solve technical issues.
- Write technical documents as required.
- Provide technical help to junior embedded engineer when needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Manufacturing Research
About this Company
TTC Technologies, Ltd is an R&D , Product Development and System Integration company in the field of Electronics, Communication , Software Development and Industrial control. The follow is a short list of services provided in our field of expertise:
See all Careers and Jobs at TTC Technologies