- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Based on your knowledge level, you will be appreciated very well :)
About the Job
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of our applications.
Your primary focus will be:
- Development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services, You will be working alongside other engineers and developers
- working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential
- Building applications with adaptive layouts
About our team:
We are a group of fighters who are looking to create a success story. we are just enjoying our life and doing what we.
About our work environment:
- We don't just wok, we learn too.
- We are always following the new advanced web technologies.
- We do weekly knowledge sharing session every week.
- We provide an access to some online courses websites to support your knowledge.
About our company culture:
- Unlimited paid vacations.
- Flexible working hours.
- We play PingPong, PlayStation, and football matches.
- Work hard, play harder.
- We are a flat company and everyone is a part of its decision.
- A very friendly team, always happy and positive :)
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Internet/E-commerce Online Media
About this Company
Mojaz is a social collaborative content platform mobile app, launched its first application a few years ago and reached more than 750K downloads and more than 100K monthly active users.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mojaz Inc.