- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales and Marketing Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- You will be responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing, and product development programs developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve your financial targets.
- You will also be responsible for maximizing our sales potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
Duties Of The Marketing & Sales Manager Include:
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve company objectives for products and services.
- Manage sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, retail and wholesale channels, quotas, and goals to expand the company’s customer base by successfully.
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.