- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Responsibilities Include ...
- Networking with startup companies to identify promising opportunities
- Analysis of pipeline companies including researching markets / opportunities
- Building financial models and preparing investment memos of pipeline companies
- Interacting with top-notch advisors and management teams
- Assist in deal execution and preparation of transaction documents
- Interacting with portfolio companies' management to monitor and analyze performance
- Help portfolio companies with different tasks / projects as needed, including identifying synergies among portfolio companies/with Ayady’s portfolio companies.
- Work on various internal initiatives of the fund as needed
4 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Capital Markets Consulting Services Investment Banking
The opportunity is well suited for candidates with the following profile:
- 4-10 years of previous investment, investment banking, startup, and/or consulting/advisory experience. MBA from credible schools is a plus. CFA is a plus. Technology/media background is a plus.
- Passion about shaping entrepreneurship and venture capital in Egypt and having an understanding of the media trends and outlook.
- Interested in meeting startups, can quickly understand new markets, have strong modeling and writing/presentation skills, have strong problem solving and analytical skills, have solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Relevant experience to VC activities that include but are not limited to deal sourcing, opportunity assessment, transaction execution, and portfolio support.
- Strong organizational and project management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Perfect command of English and Arabic is a must.