- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the implementation of the production plan, and planning job implementation plans.
- Working with production manager for getting the job done in a timely manner while ensuring good quality
- Liaising with production managers, marketing staff about the process of manufacture.
- Using software packages such as AutoCAD, Inventor, SolidWorks and Photoshop, ArtCam.
- Evaluating issues such as pricing and fixing costs, purchasing, materials and manufacturing methods, and techniques.
- Selecting suitable materials, which might include wood, metal, accessories, and textiles.
- Organizing plans and schedules with respect to the availability of resources.
- Coordinate the workflow between production, finance, warehouse and sales departments.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Fine Art Furniture