- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Arrange and replenish on a continuous basis the shop shelves and ensure that the shop floor and shelves are kept clean and tidy at all times in alignment with the brand's image and coordination standards.
- Provide exceptional customer service by performing up-selling, cross-selling, suggesting alternatives and following up on customers' requests.
- Ensure smooth and efficient receiving process of items/shipments, as well as accurate stock keeping preventing security risks and thefts by performing physical and electronic inventory as required, reporting broken alarms, incidents, suspicious activities.
- Handle cash register and transactions with the customers in an effective and accurate manner as required.
- Take accurate measurements for any needed alteration, assign price according to set price list (when applicable) and coordinate needed alterations.
- Greet customers, offer assistance and serve them in order to ensure their needs are answered in a timely manner and in compliance with quality and customer service standards.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Retail Group Egypt; a subsidiary of Fawaz Al Hokair Fashion Retail; was established in 2007 in order to provide the Egyptian market with the most successful international fashion brands proving to the Egyptian community that fashion is no longer miles away but in fact...
See all Careers and Jobs at Retail Group Egypt