- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical insurance included
About the Job
Expanding Multinational Healthcare company is looking for a Junior Accountant/Processor to join their dynamic Finance team to support the business with its regional operations.
The following will be the main tasks of the role:
- Assists in performing general ledger accounting functions as needed and/or assigned
- Compiles a wide variety of financial information related to work assignments.
- Maintains a wide variety of financial information, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Processes and reconciles a wide variety of financial information for the purpose of updating and distributing information and/or complying with established accounting practices.
- Ensures travel expense claims adhere to company policies and that payment is processed accordingly.
- Maintaining Master data in SAP; Vendors, customers and Material.
- Assist with month end processes, balance sheet reconciliations and support during audits.
- Successful candidate must have a keen eye for detail, be able to work unsupervised, take pride in their work and be able to meet tight deadlines.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services