- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Software Developer will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack.
- Receive the tasks from the team leader to develop.
- Draft Software and Systems Design documents
- Handle existing software problems and carry out requested changes.
- Implement the requested changes on the existing software.
- Work on software enhancement.
- Develop new versions of the system.
- Contribute in ERD creation with analyst and dot net team leader.
- Contribute in Project architecture with team leader.
- Unit testing to the code before release to QC team as required.
- Plan the implementation of the system.
- Distribute tasks to juniors.
- Communicate with quality team concerning bugs issues and solve bugs problems, if required, in any software programs.
- Contribute with team leader in high and low levels of application design.
- Guide and peer review junior in coding and coding standard.
- Record time sheet corresponding to each task and bug.
- Perform other required related tasks.
- Create software releases
About this Company
Founded in 2001, New Innovation Technologies is a global technology services, product engineering, and outsourcing company serving the GCC countries. New Innovation Technologies products are highly responsive to the next generation fulfillment and monetization of ROI across...
See all Careers and Jobs at New Innovation Technologies