- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Accountant will be responsible of the following:
- Process accounting receivables/payables, and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Performs day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Follow-up on the tuition installments due dates and payments.
- Work closely with the Human Resources Department to finalize the payroll process of the staff members.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Provide support to the Accounts Department when needed.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Windrose Academy is a student-centred international school that delivers the UK Cambridge Curriculum to students from K to 12. Windrose Academy is an International school certified by the Egyptian Ministry of Education and the Cambridge International Examination board. When...
See all Careers and Jobs at Windrose Academy