- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Make sure to secure the requests and needs of the sites of Mirad.
- Provide the necessary data to prepare the procurement budget of the company.
- Follow-up supply of materials to sites.
- Coordination of procurement with the Engineering Department and accounting department.
- Prepare a supplier record and keep records and documents.
- Contact suppliers and contractors to know their offers, prices, study and opinion.
- Supervising the work of the procurement whether direct or tender.
- Following up the procurement procedures and overcoming the penalties that may face the supply of materials and supplies to the sites and the main center.
- Work contracts for contractors and agree with them on price offers.
- Coordination of the work of the Office.
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
MIRAD Owners Real estate Business Started With Developments In Many Real estate Projects in El Me3rag El Maadi and Beverly hills 6 October City
See all Careers and Jobs at MIRAD
To Professionally and Profitably Provide Real estate Services in a Manner that Shows Comprehensive Knowledge and adjust ability...