- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Supervision & Follow-up work of finishes.
- Implementation of policies and orders on the implementation of projects in the company Mirad .
- Continuous coordination with the contractors in order to complete the project on time.
- Supervising the preparation of abstracts for contractors and approving them to pay their dues.
- Prepare the periodic reports of the Director of the Construction Department on the progress of the work and submit any proposals on the obstacles to implementation.
- Implementation of instructions and instructions of the consultant during his visit to the site.
- Supervise the supply of materials that have been close to access and contact suppliers for fast supply .
- To perform such other similar work as is consistent with the nature of his or her function.
More than 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
MIRAD Owners Real estate Business Started With Developments In Many Real estate Projects in El Me3rag El Maadi and Beverly hills 6 October City
See all Careers and Jobs at MIRAD
To Professionally and Profitably Provide Real estate Services in a Manner that Shows Comprehensive Knowledge and adjust ability...