- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends..
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Internet/E-commerce Travel and Tourism
About this Company
EG-GATE a Joint Stock Company established in November 2017 under the patronage of his Excellency the President of Egypt to lay the foundation to the first Egyptian exclusive and revolutionary
See all Careers and Jobs at EG Gate
national multi-tenant E-Business Hub embracing the latest digital strategies to...