- Experience Needed:
- More than 25 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, bonus + profit share
About the Job
Financial Planning & BUDGETING:
- Planning, Organizing, Compiling and final presentation of Departmental and Master Budget and Business Plans.
- Prepare and review the Financial Plan of the Companies to define the finance structure and recommend the level of debt in all tenors short medium or long.
- Supervise & review the capital structure of the Companies in order to maintain the optimum debt to equity combination.
- Interim Forecast.
- Risk Management.
- Strategic Planning Support.
- Treasury and Banking
- Direct management of bank relations to ensure sufficient finance and credit lines for the operation.
- Control and Manage the Companies’ Funds to ensure optimum utilization of Companies resources.
- Cash flow Management
- Monitor and control Cash Flow Status update & review projections periodically to identify the level of cash needed in order to source the funds required.
- Cash management to secure necessary funds for any investments and manage excess funds.
- Secure finance and credit facilities granted through Vendors & Suppliers in coordination with Procurement & Logistics Department.
Development and Implementation of business Controls
- Ensure implementation of polices & procedures & propose revisions allowing for its development.
- Facilitate implementation of Internal Auditing program
- Ensure Budget Control & Monitoring Performance.
- Ensure Cost Control
- Manage Document Control & propose document cycle and the relevant flow diagrams.
Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Review and analyze periodical reports submitted by all departments including:
- Financial Reports
- Sales Reports
- Manufacturing Reports
- Review and analyze Financial Statements and report budget deviations
- Report Business performance & analyze the financial results of the Company to support Top Management decision.
OVERLOOK and Control Accounting Functions
- Review the internal control measures to ensure safekeeping of Companies assets.
- Coordination with tax, legal & Financial Consultants in relative issues.
- Tax planning & overseeing the compliance with laws.
More than 25 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Manufacturing
About this Company
BITUNIL was founded in the year 2000, by a group of Egyptian, Arab, and European well established firms, with profound professional and industrial business experience, and international exposure. The credibility of the founding group set the course for BITUNIL to be in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at BituNil