- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Rapidly turn ideas into beautiful, engaging and intuitively usable front-end designs. Comfortable engaging with client stakeholders, strategists and technology teams to workshop and define future digital experiences. Deliver industry leading quality design work.
This role requires Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in the following capabilities:
- Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI/UX
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Willingness to learn new frameworks and prototyping tools.
- Builds and develops application tables, programs and reports.
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
About this Company
Our vision in the development of Alternative Solutions was to bridge unique experiences from both an application point of view and a BI platform point of view. We aim to create proprietary techniques that make the development of analytical applications far more automated. We...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alternative Solutions