- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING DUTIES.
- Review all the transactions with excellent analytical skills.
- Communicate and share all engagement knowledge with all the engagement team on a timely basis.
- Ensure that the manager is well informed about important accounting issues on a timely basis.
- Ensure to Produce error-free accounting reports and demonstrate their results.
- Responsible for analyzing accounting information and summarizing the accounting status.
- Ensure in Preparing financial statements, cash flows and produce budget per schedule.
- Identifying errors and evoke remedies to improve efficiency and spending.
- Execute appropriate use of electronic working papers, Accounting tools, analytical tools and sources of knowledge.
- Coach and mentor less experienced professionals.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Review work of team members (where applicable) on a timely basis and in a thorough and constructive manner.
- Responsible in handling client account and rejoinder any issue derived from the clients.
- Work with other members of the team in an effective and efficient manner on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure compliance with IFRS
- Ensure month-end and year-end close process of accounting records
- Assist in development of the accounting process, from chart of accounts to management reports and budgeting process
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services