- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Analyzing and gathering requirements for the framework and creating a design· for the final software output.
- Creating and maintaining the ASP.NET web based software·
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects·
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action· plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Performing extensive software testing and stringent quality checks as per the QC· guidelines to ensure an error free as well as optimum final product to the user.
- Act as either a developer or lead developer on projects.
- Making changes to existing web applications according to the feedback received· from the end users or clients. In some cases, changes are also made in order to update the application's compatibility with the latest technologies.
- Testing the applications and websites on different web browsers to ensure a· standard user experience for the clients across all platforms.
- Training the end user or client on the final product as well as providing technical· support whenever required.
- Designing back end database structures for the web applications and also· generating stored procedures and views that are complex in nature for the software's maintenance purposes.
- Finding information about latest technologies that aid in the development of core web applications and enhance their features in the long run.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Depkey.com was founded in Dec 2015 by Vision global market reach , serves a diverse base of customers through our online platform www.Depkey.com in Arabic and English . Among the top online Travel agency , “Depkey.com” is a recognized leader in full-service travel providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at Depkey