- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Fully responsible for day to day Campaign Optimization based on Analysis of Campaign Performance, including Bid/Budget Management and Landing Page Analysis.
- Create, publish, and manage relevant, high-quality content with a focus on SEO, this could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos.
- Create, manage and grow business presence across social media channels, including blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
- Track, analyze and measure the success of posts and develop reports to share with management.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Kandil Egypt is the leading lighting manufacturer in Egypt with more than 800 workers and 3 main facilities for different lighting lines. The company was established in 1976 as a producer for gold plated Chandeliers, later metal furniture line was added. Now our product line...
See all Careers and Jobs at Kandil Egypt