- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for reading site plans, project meetings, job sheets and documentations needed for the preparation of necessary equipment for the specified job.
- Responsible for checking and maintaining regular maintenance services in order to make sure that the construction is working right.
- Calls clients and inform them about the progress of the construction and other relevant information and details regarding the structural development.
- When job calls, he is the one who is in charge of solving practical problems as well as in detecting and repairing system faults.
- Responsible for making those updates which the team leader needs according to the progress of the construction as well as the technical support when needed.
- Participate in every external site teams’ meetings and even within the company itself.
- He is responsible in informing and showing the clients all the progress reports of the construction as well as handing out manuals.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Furniture Manufacturing Retail
About this Company
Mobica was established in 1976 with one factory at Abou Rawash industrial zone producing office furniture. In 2004 Mobica's industrial base had been expanded to include 15 factories occupying an area of 280,000 m² and covering a large scope of business varying from Office,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mobica