- Experience Needed:
- More than 9 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Contributing to the development of the Real Estate development & leasing strategies and its implementation by providing guidance and intelligence to real estate decision makers at the operating business unit and corporate levels.
Business Development Duties
- Handling all of company’s land acquisition.
- Conducting regular performance analysis and budget reviews for each project, and providing a summarized report to interpret progress and development status.
- Performs detailed analytics, which may include internal or external financial, operational and/or market data.
- Manage the high-level preparation of bids and financial proposals
- Managing the intake process for new projects with Genena clients, sub-developers and business partners.
- Holding regular meetings for each region that includes current state key metrics, plan of record update, open items, risks and challenges, and next steps.
- Driving the development of strategic initiatives through the governance and approval process and handoff to the delivery team for execution.
- Developing decision support tools driving real estate related decisions; includes internal process and controls, portfolio analyses, site/market strategy, approval documents and status updates.
- Coordinating with the CEO concerning the capacity and demand requirements and develop scenarios to optimize use of space in order to meet business requirements.
- Interpreting business requirements and headcount forecasts in order to develop Real Estate solutions.
- Manage the business development team’s performance and provide guidance and support to the team.
About this Company
Genena Group is a leading company in the retail, leisure, hospitality & entertainment sectors all over Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Genena Group
Genena Group was established in 1912, it’s a successful Egyptian business which was the first who change the shopping experience in Egypt. Containing in...