- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Visits all customers under his responsibility and ensures all product & service related information is clearly transmitted to and understood by the customer.
- Approaches new customers and elaborates on the products and services offered by the company.
- Promotes our products in the market by implementing the sales and marketing strategy.
- Ensures that the customer is complying with the company’s sales policy and his account is free of bad-debts.
- Visits all the active customers under his responsibility and completes order taking and collections.
- Delivers weekly reports to his Supervisor regarding his daily activity, and requests assistance in case of any unresolved issues concerning his area of responsibility.
- Well informed and updated of the competition activity, products, machines types, prices and policies.
- Periodically inspects customer stocks to ensure adequate quantities and types of products are available and no idle stocks are accumulated.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
National Paints is part of Sayegh Group which is established in 1932 and is a leading multinational conglomerate of companies and investments spreading across the Arab World, Eastern and Western Europe and Asia. Sayegh Group has invested in a wide range of products, services...
See all Careers and Jobs at National Paints