- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Contribute in developing and executing marketing programs to promote the company’s brand.
- Prepare and manage timelines for marketing projects.
- Plan and coordinate the activities of external vendors, advertising agencies and internal resources in the implementation of approved marketing programs.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels.
- Conduct periodical competitive analysis and report and primary market research to keep track of the market competitors’ performance and new emerging marketing opportunities.
- Plan and manage corporate events to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns.
- Create, handle, develop and track budget concerns related to marketing activities and related expenses.
- Responsible for setting, monitoring and modifying the budgeting of the marketing budget and creating periodical budgeting assessments and alerts.
- Plan meetings, presentations, programs and special events as well as participate, and represent the department in these activities.
- Supervise other department staff and execute department activities.
- Oversees the relationship with sales, customer service and operations to ensure interdepartmental coordination and sustain effective support of marketing programs.
- Analyses data regarding customer needs, wants, interests and problems.
- Other duties reasonably related to this position.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment