- Experience Needed:
- 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Review existing accounting and financial controls and other legal compliance processes.
- Update policy manuals and other documentation.
- Validate the effectiveness of the Company’s internal controls over financial reporting process, and develop a thorough understanding of processes and controls.
- Identify best practices and crafting new financial policies, and conduct regular internal audits and reviews.
- Plan and scope audit assignments effectively, allocating audit resources, defining deadlines and ensuring a comprehensive and appropriate term of reference is set for each review.
- Ensure effective co-ordination, communication and coverage of relevant issues regarding audits in areas of responsibility.
- Evaluating and testing controls in place and identifying areas for improvement.
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls, and documenting the results of the evaluations.
- Improve internal audit, risk and assurance policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports and organize and track numerous documents related to assigned areas.
- Assesses the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets
- Communicate recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to top management.
- Directs and appraises the activities of audit and compliance personnel
- Lead, manage and develop an effective audit team.
- Serves as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies
Not Specified at least
Management Consulting Retail
About this Company
Raneen Co., was founded in 1998 with many retail stores which provides housewares, kitchen warehouse, home appliances, home and garden gifts for the modern home.
See all Careers and Jobs at Raneen
شركة رنين أسست منذ 1998 و هى تقدم احتياجات البيت وتجهيز العرائس من أجهزة كهربائية و أدوات منزلية ومفروشات وهدايا للمنزل العصرى